Fiction Writing and Other Oddities

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just a Quickie

This is just a quick note for those who follow my blog--exciting stuff is on it's way.

October
In October, I'll be participating in Night Owl Reviews web hunt! As part of that, I'm giving away a lovely heart necklace, so be sure to stop by my web site at http://www.amycorwin.com/ for more information.

To thank all my readers, I'm also going to be offering my traditional Regency, Love, The Critic, for FREE! That's right--for one month--you can get an e-book copy of Love, The Critic for free. You can either download it from my website in PDF format or from Smashwords (http://www.smashwords.com/) in a bunch of other formats, all for free.

I'm doing this to extend my heartfelt thanks to all my readers. Over the past few years, I've received the most wonderful e-mails from folks who have spent their hard-earned money on my books, and I wanted to do something in return. This is my way of providing a little "something for nothing". I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

Love, The Critic was my "NaNoWriMo" book from 2007--that is, it was written as part of National Novel Writing Month where authors are challenged to write 50,000 words in one month! It's hectic and mindblowing, but a wonderful exercise in just doing it.

So thank you--you guys have been great and you all deserve so much more. I hope you enjoy Love, The Critic and that it at least gives back in enjoyment even a tenth of what you've given me!

This is going to be a short blog, unfortunately. I injured my elbow and it's painful to write, but I did want to tell you all about this.
Best wishes for a wonderful autumn!
Amy Corwin
http://www.amycorwin.com/

No comments: