Fiction Writing and Other Oddities

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quick Update

National Novel Writing Month is blazing by in flames.  I've gotten 150 pages written and am right on schedule.

Except I just realized that I'm behind the times.  I picked the title Twilight because it is the name of a sailboat in the story, but just found out that there is some hugely successful book/series with that name!  ARGH!  So I shall have to pick another.  It started out as "Grave Mistakes" but I decided I didn't like that and changed it to Twilight.  Now, I'm thinking of "The Adventurers".

Hopefully, I'll finish it by the end of November (yay NaNoWriMo!) and can then let it rest before starting to edit the heck out of it.

In the meantime, after November/NaNoWriMo ends, I'll be working on getting a vampire novel in shape to submit to The Wild Rose Press.  I just hope they like it.

This has to be short because I'm working my fingers to the bone trying to complete "The Adventurers" (or whatever I end up calling it).

Happy dreams and I hope everyone is having the best November, ever!

No comments: